Vee Quiva Hotel and Casino
Description: 71 acre site where we were initially contracted for the mass grading and due to our performance and schedule adherence, we were selected to install the underground portion along with paving to complete the civil site work for this project.
- Part of the Gila River Gaming Enterprises that includes Wild Horse Pass and Lone Butte
Tanger Outlet Mall – Westgate
Description: A 38 acre site for a new 828,000 SF mall at Loop 101 and Glendale Avenue. The scope included grading, waterline installation, sewer installation, concrete, signing and striping.
- Within walking distance of University of Phoenix (Cardinal’s) Stadium
- A stone’s throw away from Westgate Entertainment District
SEC 7th St & Deer Valley Road
Onsite and Offsite improvement of North Valley Corporate Center. Included mass grading for future business pads, blasting, dynamic compaction, curb and gutter, catch basin, paving.
- Know as Spectrum Ridge Business Park.
- 80.1 acre complex.
- 900,000 sf of office and retail center.
SEC of 19th Ave & Knudsen
New two story shell condominium office/warehouse/hangar building on previously undeveloped site. This is a group II hangar per NFPA 409 to be used exclusively for the storage of aircrafts.
- This is a Group II hangar per NFPA 409 to be used exclusively for storage of aircrafts.
Cotton Lane & Elwood Street
The Goodyear Crossing project included a warehouse pad for the Amazon Fulfillment Center. As the General Contractor for this CFD (Community Funded Development) project we completed both the onsite and offsite phases of the project by self performing the grading, paving and underground utilities and subcontracting with other contractors to complete the concrete, striping and signage.
- Industrial Park generally bounded by Cotton Lane on the west, Sarival Ave. on the east, Elwood Rd. on the north and MC85 on the south.
- Home to one of Amazon’s larger fulfillment centers spanning about 600,000 sf.
56th Street & Pecos
A 58 acre master planned business park, our scope of work included building the infrastructure onsite and offsite. There were multiple phases as lots were sold and required the grading of pads and paving of parking lots throughout this industrial park.
- 58 acre master planned business park.
- Closely located to Interstate 10 and 202 freeways.