Verrado Way & Thomas Road, Buckeye
Description: General Contractor for 129 Acre residential subdivision providing mass grading, paving, water, sewer, storm drain, concrete, electrical, and masonry walls.
- Verrado is the largest suburban community in Metropolitan Phoenix utilizing the New Urbanism concept
- The community is expected to have over 14,000 dwelling units at completion
Tatum Blvd & Lincoln Drive
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
Markham provided grading, paving, water, sewer, and basement excavation for an exclusive four-star resort in Paradise Valley, Arizona.
- Nestled at the foot of the Camelback Mountains.
- Inspired by the Andalucia region of Southern Spain, its European influence are reflected from the decor to fine dining.
Various phases of site work including grading, paving, underground, rock excavation, moving earth on various projects from 10,000 cy to 525,000 cy. Paving on various projects from 2,200 to 6,000 tons.
- More than 3000 families now call Estrella Mountains Home.
- Estrella’s original community is home to 72 acres of lakes, championship golf and plenty of shopping.
SR 169 – Mile Post 3.0
Yavapai County, AZ
For this project we worked two different phases. Phase I involved offsite improvements to add a deceleration lane on SR 169 and an entry road into the project. We also provided resurfacing of the existing road in the subdivision. In Phase 2, we pioneered approximately 4 miles of road which included grading, blasting and installation of storm drain. The biggest challenge was the 16% slope in several areas of the site that we had to work in and the storm drain that had to be installed taking into consideration the possibility of erosion and its impact to the property owners below this subdivision.
- Overlooks Dewey, AZ and the historic Young Farm’s site.
- Estates back onto BLM land.